Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A letter on the floor

2 posters

Go down

A letter on the floor Empty A letter on the floor

Post  Lucas4429 16.10.10 12:39

I woke up and did my usual morning routine,took a shower,got dressed and feed my Pokemon.
today we were going to Eterna city to get back Fira,I returned everyone but Manny and was about to walk out the door when my eye noticed a letter on the floor.I saw it was addressed to me so i picked it up and opened it.

Dear Callum,

I'm going to get my eevee back and i don't want you following me.It was wrong for me to drag you into this.Me and my two sisters are on our way to Eterna city as you read this.Now if next time i see you and you don't have the Solaceon Town contest ribbon I'll be shocked.Me not participating should be an easy win for you (if you can beat the others)

There was a slimy face next to that line.It was good too see that she was still confidant and had a sense of humor.

So that's about it you better not be stupid and follow me.I can hold my own.
I've left something with Nurse Joy for you,it will do you better than me.you better win that contest Callum I believe you can do it.Good luck and good bye

sincerely
Rachel

Beside her name was a small fire symbol

I reread the letter it was clear she did not want me follow her ,I wanted to but against my better judgment i decided not too and too dedicated the rest of my time in Solaceon town to winning the contest in her honor I got the rest of my things and went to see what nurse joy had for me.

Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

A letter on the floor Empty Re: A letter on the floor

Post  Chronos 21.10.10 22:21

OOC: Sorry for the delay!!! Major exams took all my time! I'm back now Smile

Nurse Joy smiled as she saw Callum approaching.

"A girl named Rachel left you this package earlier this morning."

She held the package to Callum. The bundle was neatly enveloped with brown paper and seemed fairly stuffed. It looked eager to be unwrapped.

Inside was:

• a CD, with the writings:

TechnicalMachine .:. n°34 .:. Shock Wave A letter on the floor Electr10

• a weird looking stone, that appears to be a part of a claw. A letter on the floor Clawfo10

Along with the rock-thing was a little note Rachel had scribbled quickly, saying:

I found this on my way to Solaceon. It didn't look much to me, but maybe it could be helpful to you. Could it be a fossil?
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 26.10.10 19:39

I put the TM into my bag and took another look at the fossil it resembled a small claw of a pokemon
Then i remembered that my father in Jhoto had gotten and aerodactly restored in orebergh city while visiting Gwen. I slipped it in my bag and re read the letter I decided to do what it said and that was to win the Soloceon town contest. I got my things and we were about to make our way to
209 for some more training.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum