Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Fight?

2 posters

Go down

The First Fight? Empty The First Fight?

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 18.09.10 8:22

OOC: Sorry for my inactivity

Leone was wandering around Viridian City, looking for the what he thought was the first gym. Following him was his new friend, Storm, a Jolteon. They were hopelessly lost in the middle of the town and they didn't know where to check next. After an hour of searching, Leone decided to rest for a while. They found a bench where they could sit a while in a park near the PokeMart. He sat down there and let Storm sit on his lap.

"This has been a tiring day, Storm. But I still can't beleive we can't find the gym. It must be around here somewhere."

"Eeeeon"

Leone decided to check out his newly captured Pokemon. He took a Pokeball from his belt and pointed it at the ground. With the press of a button, a white light beamed out of it. The light formed a silhouette of a bird Pokemon. The light then cleared up and revealed his Pidgey, which he decided to call, Valor.

"Piiiidgey!" it cried out as he left his Pokeball.

"Hello there, Valor! My name's Leo and I'm gonna be training 'ya for a while!" the cheerful boy said.

The TinyBird replied with a great crow. Leo took the crow as sign of friendship and decided to let it perch on his shoulders. With the bird Pokemon perched there, Leo can't help the feeling that they were being watched...
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

The First Fight? Empty Re: The First Fight?

Post  Chronos 18.09.10 12:46

"Come on Abra, this place is not good enough for us."

"Bra..."

"Hey you!"

Leone could strangely feel that the "you" was ment to be him.

"Yeah, you! Are you here to compete with the gym leader?"

As Leone turned around to see what was the reason of the strange feeling he had earlier, he faced at a small girl with violet hair and purple eyes. She was wearing a black beret hat, white lace gloves and a victorian black dress. She had an Abra at her feet who was looking straight at Leone.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 19.09.10 0:50

"Hey, you!" called someone.

Leone turned around, thinking "you" referred to him. Once he did, he saw a girl with violet hair and purple eyes. Somehow, he had felt an eerie aura from the girl, who was wearing a black victorian dress. She had an Abra with her giving a stare at him. It was weird how both of them was kind of staring the same way.

"Um, can I do anything for 'ya?" he said politely while scratching the back of his head.

"Are you here to compete with the gym leader?" she continued.

Leone's eyes was suddenly filled with excitement. Storm jumped off his lap as he stood up real quick, making the perched Valor on his shoulder almost fall off. Once he heard the word "gym leader", he assumed that the girl was going to help him find the gym. Storm neared the Abra, curious about it.

"Apparently, I am. Can you help me find the gym?" he said with excitement.
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 22.09.10 1:24

The girl was surprised of Leone's excitement.

"The gym is right over there, three blocks away..." she said, pointing the road behind them. "But if I were you, I wouldn't even care to go there."

She shrugged.

"The Gym leader didn't even want to let us in! Abra and I trained a lot to compete here... But since we didn't have our other badges, they simply refused our entry."

She looked at Leone, with her strange purple eyes.

"Hey, I know, let's have a battle! My Abra against your Jolteon!"

She was smiling in a funny way.

"I am Selena, by the way. Selena White."
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 22.09.10 7:58

Leo's enthusiasm slowly faded away when the girl, who introduced herself as Selena White, told him the gym leader didn't want battles from beginning trainers. When he heard the challenge made by Selena, however, his enthusiasm quickly went back. It seemed that Storm was feeling the same way, too. Storm quickly went ahead of Leo and headed in front of him. Storm faced his trainer and nodded. Leo nodded back with great pride.

"I accept your humble offer." replied Leo with a great grin.
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 22.09.10 19:52

"Great! Let's do it right here then!"

The terrain was flat and empty enough to have a small battle.

"We don't have any referee though... We'll try and be loyal then."

She walked away a few steps, creating a wider distance between the two trainers. They were now facing eachother a few meters apart, both ready for battle.

"So, Abra, shall we let the beginners begin?"

"Abra!"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 23.09.10 8:49

"Gladly." replied Leo as Selena's Abra nodded to her trainer's question.

Storm was ready for any orders that his trainer will command him to, meanwhile Valor was still perched on Leo's shoulder, observing the battle that is about to start. There was complete silence over the whole field as both of the trainers got ready for a Pokemon battle. Finally, Leo broke the silence by giving out his first command.

"All right, Storm, use Tackle! Full speed!" ordered Leo.

With quick reflex, the speedy Jolteon ran straight for the psychic Pokemon. A growing force can be seen right in front of Storm. Leo was really confident about this battle. Valor, however, was acting strange for some reason.
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 23.09.10 15:19

"Ready, Abra?"

Her voice was as calm as her pokemon.

"Use Trick Room."

Abra sat down and levitated. Then, it put its palms towards the dashing Jolteon. Small blue screens were created, expanding in the air and surrounding the two pokemons. Storm's movements suddenly slowed down. He did not seem to like it.

"Now, Ice Punch"

But Abra's actions weren't slow. His hand glew blue-ish white and punched directly on Storm's head.

"Eeeeeeon!"

The Jolteon got propelled a few meters away. But it stood up quickly.

"You know what Trick Room does, right? The room Abra created makes the slowest pokemon strike first! Your Jolteon being a very fast pokemon, I guess this gives a great advantage for Abra."

She said, with a low voice.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 24.09.10 23:55

Seems like this will be a tough battle Leone thought to himself as he watched Storm get up from the hit it had taken.

The Abra had hit Storm with an Ice Punch directly. The first move was already making Storm struggle to get up. With the move "Trick Room" in his arsenal, it seemed that Leone was gonna have a hard time to achieve victory for this battle.

"Storm, are you okay?"
he asked
"Eeeeon!"

"All right then! Use Sand-Attack to blind Abra." he commanded

Storm then ran straight Abra. Before hitting Abra, Storm did a quick turn to the left, making sand sprinkle all over the psychic-type's face.

Meanwhile, Valor was still enjoying the sight from Leo's shoulder. He was watching as the two trainers battle it out.
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 25.09.10 23:55

The mysterious girl smiled.

"Abra, teleport."

And just before the sand could hit Abra, the psychic pokemon had vanished to reapear behing Storm. The Jolteon was really angry.

"Now, Ice Punch."

But as Abra's hand began to glow, Storm decided to move without recieving any orders.

"Eon!"

His rear paws glew faster than Abra's hand, and the psychic pokemon recieved a powerful Double Kick right on its chest.

"Hey!" cried Selena. "That's unfair!"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 26.09.10 7:42

"Good thinking, Storm!"
"Eon!"

"Piidgey!"

It was a good thing Storm was a really aggressive Pokemon, otherwise he would've been hit by an awfully strong Ice Punch. It looks like Valor was cheering for the Jolteon's smart act, too. But the battle was far from over. Although the Abra has fallen flat on its back, it still has Trick Room in its movepool. Leo had to think of a way to get past that sneaky trick. For now, Leo's mind was blank. He has to go for defense. He had one thing in mind, but he wasn't sure if it would actually work. After a brief moment of thinking, he finally decided to go with what was on his mind.

"Storm, try to lower Abra's defense with Tail Whip!"

Then, Storm's tail started to glow. He ran, heading for the fallen Abra. For a moment, it seemed like Leo was getting the upper-hand.
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 26.09.10 15:56

But the trick room was still activated.

"Abra, now, Ice Punch!"

But it was getting personal between the pyschic pokemon and the eletric pokemon. Instead of turning blue-ish, Abra's hand was glowing yellow.

"What? Abra, no!"

It was too late. Abra used Thunder Punch on Storm. It surely stopped Jolteon's ramming, but instead of getting pushed away, he was on his four feet, his head sticked to Abra's discharging hand. Electricity was runing on Storm's fur, making him happier: he was healing.

"Eeeeon!"

Storm moved back a few steps then charged in with a full-power tackle. Abra, having used his move, was knocked out!

.: STORM GAINED 2 LEVELS! and is now at level 12 :.
.: VALOR GAINED 1 LEVEL! and is now at level 6 :.
(watching levels can be gained until level 10 only!)
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 02.10.10 5:12

"That was great, Storm"
"Eon!"

Leo quickly ran up to his Jolteon and patted his head with pride. Valor looks like he learned something, too. After the celebratory pat-on-the-head, Leo stood up and approached Selena. He held out his hand, asking for them to shake hands. He smiled at her. Suddenly, Selena looked away from him.

"You were a tough match." he said to her
"I hope your Abra's okay."
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 02.10.10 17:42

"You guys are really good..."

Blue, Viridian's gym leader was standing next to them, along with a huge arcanine.

The First Fight? Bluehg10The First Fight? Spr_4h10

Selena wasn't very happy to see the gym leader who didn't want to take her challenge earlier, but she was surprised that he showed up.

"... But you still have a lot to learn."

He looked at Storm and then turned towards Leone.

"Your Jolteon fought well, but if Abra's stubbornness hadn't taken over, we all know who would've been the winner."

Selena seemed somewhat happier.

"Then again, I've never seen such a powerful Jolteon at that age. And you, miss, your Abra is quite a stunner! Ice punch? Thunder punch? Trick room? Those are strong attacks for a little Abra like yours..."

"My father worked a long time in the Technical Machine company. He then switched to be a Tutor and a Breeder. He tried tutoring Abra at first, but we were surprised to see he already knew the two punches because he breeded through Medicham. Then, for my 15th birthday, my dad gave me the Trick Room TM. And we've been training ever since."

She looked at Leone.

"I'm sorry... It's not hard to guess from where did Abra learn to be stubborn..."

She smiled.

"You two have still a very long way to do until I can accept your trainer challenges... How about you head for Pewter City? I hear Brock is a good leader for beginners like you. Though his rock-type pokemon can be challenging... I've said too much! So long, and I can't wait to watch you battle again... But this time, with me!"

Blue waved goodbye and walked away, followed by Arcanine. Selena turned towards Leone, her eyes gleaming.

"Wanna head to Pewter City together? Oh, and by the way, what's your name again?"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Ash_Ketchum123 03.10.10 6:53

"Wanna head to Pewter City together? Oh, and by the way, what's your name again?"
"Sure! And my name's Leone. Leone Storm."

Leo smiled at her again, and as he expected, she turned away from him. Meanwhile, Valor and Storm were talking to each other. The Pidgey was doing all the talking, Storm was just listening to the incessant blabbering of the TinyBird Pokemon. Leo decided it was time for both of them to take a rest. First, he took Valor's Pokeball and returned him in it. Next, he took his only Great Ball and pointed it at Storm. Nothing happened, just like the last time.

*I wonder why that won't work...* he thought to himself

He shrugged the thought off, yet again, and just told Storm to walk with them. Leo turned to Selena and said:

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!"
Ash_Ketchum123
Ash_Ketchum123
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 03.10.10 11:22

Selena took Abra in her arms and nodded.

And both were on their route to Pewter City to earn their first badge.

.: Next Post: VIRIDIAN FOREST :.

OOC: You can start it ^^ and you can skip Route 2 if you want Razz

Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum