Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The start of an adventure.

2 posters

Go down

The start of an adventure.  Empty The start of an adventure.

Post  Lucas4429 03.09.10 23:21

The sun was rising and my eyes were hit with a ray of light the city out side bustled in the morning rush nothing like it was in blackthorn. I got out of bed and looked at the clock 9:06.It hit me,Today i was getting my starter bundle and Starting my journey to be top coordinator!

"Manny...Get up" i called

"swii"He yawned

The little pig Pokemon sniffed around before hoping out of his little bed into my arms I grabbed him
and put him on my bed and quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to see my cousin Gwen was already up.After quickly shoveling down the French toast she made i gave her a hug and said good bye and i walked out the door Manny by my side.

I walked out the door and could already see the contest hall it was at the top of a hill so it would be no trouble getting there me and Manny began to run and almost after 10 minutes we entered the grand doors of the hall.We were in awe at how big it was.

Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

The start of an adventure.  Empty Re: The start of an adventure.

Post  Chronos 03.09.10 23:38

The hall was definitly beautiful. A never ending soft, ruby carpet surrounded by tall white walls decorated with golden linings. The ceiling was a gargantuan glass dome, embellished with gorgeous pokémon sculptures. There was many people, for a contest was beggining in the middle of the week. Outnumberous coordinators along with their pokemons were filling forms and waiting for training rooms. At the end of the corridor, there was a glass counter with a red-haired receptionist. The woman smiled.

"Hello there young man! Are you here to sign up for tomorrow's competition or to apply as a professional coordinator?"
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 03.09.10 23:43

"Hi there,Yes I'm here to apply to be a professional coordinator.My name is Callum Porter and this is Manny my partner"I said nervously as she shuffled through some papers.
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 04.09.10 0:07

"Aww, what a cute little Swinub, Manny is!" she said, taking out some items from under the desk.

"Here you go mister Porter! A badge case, a pokeball, a national dex, a potion and 3000 pkcash!"

She handed out all of these. The pokédex was dark blue.

"It is my duty to inform you that there is a contest happening tomorrow, if you want to sign up! Of course Manny wll have to train hard, for you'll have only one day to prepare yourself..."
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 04.09.10 0:12

I took the items from the receptionist.placed the pokedex,pokeball and potion in the pack around my waist but noticed a badge case instead of a ribbon case.

"umm Mam not to be rude but i don't think I'll need a badge case?"

"oh haha very sorry dear,here you are."She took back the case and replaced it with a smaller one with 5 slots for ribbons.

"Thanks,About that contest. I Guess there's no point in not trying and even if i do lose i guess it would not hurt to get some experience." I Said looking at Manny who looked just as excited as i did.

"What do think Manny?wanna give it our all
?" I asked picking him up.

"Swiiinub" He cheered licking my face in agreement

"I guess it's settled then,where do i sign up!"
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 04.09.10 0:31

The girl smiled and took out two forms and put them on the counter.

"Here (she pointed the first one), you will have to fill in all information on the coordinator, yourself. And here (she pointed the second one), you will have to fill in every information on the competing pokemon! When you're finished, just leave them to me, and, if you wish, you can use one of our training rooms to practice with Manny."

OOC: Thanks for correcting! Razz
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 04.09.10 0:38

I looked at the forms.They asked for basic information name, birthday, address, and those types of things.The one for the Pokemon was different asking for level and what attacks the Pokemon knew i filled them all out and handed them back to the receptionist

"There we go"I said smiling
"So where do i go for these training rooms?"I asked looking at all the different coordinators.

OOC:no problem XD
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 04.09.10 0:55

The receptionist looked around.

"We have a lot of people today... Oh! There's one!"

She pointed at a red wooden door on the left of Callum. There was no one waiting on front.

"Here you go, take this card and just slide it next to the handle, it'll open automatically. When you finish, just bring back the card to the counter. Our training rooms have a lot of space and some equipment you can use. Just make sure to not break anything!"

She smiled and handed the card key to Callum.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 04.09.10 1:26

"Great thank you very much!"I took the key and picked up Manny and walked towards the red door i slid the key in the slot and walked inside the room and mirrors all on the walls and reminded me of the ballerina rooms his sister use to practice.In in the left corner there were about 3 hoops all different sizes some cones a white board and marker, and balance beam. I put down Manny and grabbed one of the cones.

"Alright Manny I want you to use powder snow on this cone" I said.

Manny Reared back his head and snow rose from his back and quickly blew at the cone leaving it with a thin layer of ice on it.

"great attack but not so good technique remember that girl using the snorunt back in Jhoto she had it do some flips and stuff before attacking."

"Swiinub" he called

This time before attacking Manny returned to his poke ball and i released him and he did a flip landed on the ground then jumped and used powered snow while spinning.it swirled around before hitting the cone it was knocked over and Manny stumbled around when landing.

"that was not bad at all,the spinning was a great touch and the flips were great but when landing use all fours so you don't stumble."I Said brushing the ice off the cone once again.

After practicing for another 30 minutes or so we took a break and then i realized we somehow got from battling techniques to the appeal techniques.It was not a bad thing but it was a lot harder then i thought it would be.I looked at my poke gear and checked the time 9:50 am

We tried again Manny and we had an attack combo we were working on Manny would use Mud sport then freeze the falling drops with powder snow then shatter them with tackle.We tried using ancient power but he had a very hard time using that attack so i pushed it aside.I Felt bad for pushing him so hard but that's what i signed up for.

"OK Manny,ready Mud sport in the air!"The mud flew up and began to fall"Powder snow and spin while you do it!"He did just that the mud froze together and before they could hit the ground Manny Tackled them and the ice falling shattered and sparkled in the light i was amazed we finally got it.

After another half an hour of training we had finally mastered it it looked good and used almost all of Manny's moves in an elegant way exactly what contests were meant to do. Then there was a knock at the door.

Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronos 04.09.10 1:57

•* Manny gained a level! *• and is now level 11.

The door opened, a man entered, wearing the logo of the contest hall on his shirt.

"Time's up, kidow! 'Hope you had good time practicing!"

He was standing next to the door, offering politely Callum to get out of the room.
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas4429 04.09.10 2:06

Seeing he wanted me out fast i did not have time to clean up and left the mud and ice on the floor and quickly left leaving the key on the door.I left the contest hall and made my way back to Gwen's house. before entering to rest for the day Manny looked disappointed.

"You did great today don't worry to much its our first contest just hope for the best and we will do great"

"Nub"He said bringing a smile back to his face.

"Wanna do some more training?"I asked

"Swwi" he called nodding

"Great lets go to route 208 and try our attacks on some real pokemon!" I said

Next post on Route 208
(if you confirm it)
Lucas4429
Lucas4429
Coordinator
Coordinator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum