Pokemon Atlas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edward Castell

2 posters

Go down

Edward Castell Empty Edward Castell

Post  Edward Castell 11.07.10 13:35

Greetings, the name is Edward Castell.

I am 13-years-old and born in Sinnoh.

Physical description: Beginning with neck-long blond hair, a handsome face and amber eyes, I always wear the most excentric and rich suits. A finely made blue army-like coat with golden buttons and silver lining, along with the same-style blue pants. Also, I have ivory white silk gloves and ebony dark leather boots. The pokeballs are soketted on my dark brown waist-belt.

Psychological description: I am a very ambitious person. I'll always want to train my pokemon properly, and will accept any battle offered. I like to battle with style, that is why, along with collecting gym badges, I decided to collect ribbons. Wanting to be the best may make me sound pretentious when I talk, but it is my goal and nobody will stop me.

History: I grew up in a very rich family in Jubilife City. I got a complete education and even though I didn't have a pokemon on my own yet, I always battled against my father using his pokemon. One of the pokemon, my favorite, a Totodile, became very fond if me. I started to train particularly with that pokemon, until, for my 13th birthday, my father gave it to me, and told me it was time to begin my journey as a coordinator/trainer. Also, for the occasion, we moved to Twinleaf Town, my mom wanting to see some nature and peace, and my father wanting me to meet prof. Rowan.

Pokemon: A Totodile named... Totodile, if possible.
Edward Castell
Edward Castell
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Edward Castell Empty Re: Edward Castell

Post  Chronos 11.07.10 13:58

A coordinator AND trainer, ey? Did I mention that somewhere? Oh, wait, yes... I did. I just didn't wrote about it yet. Ok, it's accepted, but no more surprises! Good profile Edward. The totodile is accepted. I promise Sinnoh will be soon updated furthermore!

PROFIL ACCEPTED!
welcome to POKEMONATLAS!

You can go see Prof. Rowan in Twinleaf to get your starter bundle!

Here's your pokemon:

Edward Castell 158
Totodile
Lvl 10
Ability: Torrent when the Pokemon's health is low, its water power increases.
- Scratch
- Leer
- Water Gun
- Rage

Code:
[img]http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/158.png[/img]
[b]Totodile[/b]
[size=9]Lvl [b]10[/b]
Ability: [b]Torrent[/b] when the Pokemon's health is low, its water power increases.
[i]- Scratch
- Leer
- [color=blue]Water Gun[/color]
- Rage[/i][/size]

I'm giving you the whole code, but actually, it is better that your oponnents don't see the moves of your competing pokemon. So if you want to put your pokemon as a signature, I suggest you only put its image and (if you want) level.

Chronos
Admin
Time Traveler
Chronos
Chronos
Time Traveler

https://pokemonatlas.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Castell 11.07.10 14:04

Thank you! Yeah sorry about the trainer/coordinator thing. I just saw you mentionning it in the rules and I jumped on the occasion! Hehe...
Edward Castell
Edward Castell
Trainer
Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum